As a homeowner, issues underground seem like they are somethinng that won’t happen to you until they happen. You go about your daily routine not knowing what may be brewing underground. Little things may come about within the home that may be giving you a hint of what may be happening underground. Drainage issues in the kitchen and/or bathroom(s), toilets making unusual noises and not flushing properly, and/or standing water in the basement, can all be key signs that there are problems going on beneath the ground.
To get to the bottom of your issues, you will need to call an experienced professional. Bakersfield offers local porfessionals who have the skill to fix the problem you are having. A highly trained professional will come to your house and perform an inspection on the sewer line, in order to know what exactly the problem is. The inspection will not require anything to be done to your ground yet. It will consist of a camera being inserted into the sewer line by means of one of the drains in your home. The camera will allow the professional to see what is going on within the pipe and if there is any damage to the actual pipe. Once the problem(s) has been established, the options of fixing it will be discussed.
One of the options that will be mentioned is called trenchless. Trenchless sewer repair has become a go-to method for homeowners who are experiencing problems with their sewer line. This process is faster than traditional methods and it doesn’t require the digging of “trenches” to reach the sewer line. Bakersfield has experienced professionals who can handle your underground sewer line problems and do it without disrupting your daily activites for long.
Here are some of the important facts about the trenchless method:
- Depending on which version of trenchless is being done, it can be performed in as little as 24 hours. This means one day you’ll have an issue and the next day, it’ll be a thing of the past.
- No major digging required. Trenchless is called trenchless because that’s exactly what it is, no trenches.
- Traditional methods required heavy equipment to dig up large areas of your yard. This mean’t having a damaged yard and depending on the professionals, the process could drag on. Trenchless has made this a thing of the past and has been praised by homeowners and professionals alike.
- Depending on the method used, the repaired or replaced pipe will last you for atleast 50 years. Depending on your age now, with luck, you will only have to do this once in your lifetime.
- No disrupting nature. Traditional methods included digging up trees, flowers, possibly gardens, and killing or interrupting the lives of innocent underground rodents and insects. Trenchless leaves nature as it should be.
- It is easier to go straight to the problem. Due to the camera being able to show the professional where the problem is, they can go straight to the area and not have to worry about digging until they find the problem.
- No one wants to have to spend lots of money on repairing their underground pipes and that’s why trenchless is the way to go. It is effective, efficient, and saves not only money but time also.